100% full Not resolved

I placed an order at www.lightersdirect.com and I never received an order confirmation.

However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!!

Please take a look here also:

- Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop?

Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase.

The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned.

The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service.

This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there.

The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there.

At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.

Had an Experience with Lighters Direct?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Poshmark Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more