Lighters Direct - Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support

I placed an order at and I never received an order confirmation.

However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!!

Please take a look here also:

- Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop?

Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase.

The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned.

The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service.

This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there.

The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there.

At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lighters Direct. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lighters Direct.
Filing a new complaint about